One Piece Film Red is set to take over New York Comic Con (and Times Square!) this weekend, and Crunchyroll came through with some fresh updates. Tickets are now on sale for the film’s release in Australia and New Zealand on November 3, as well as the United States and Canada on November 4, and the main English voice cast has been revealed ahead of the NYCC panel on October 8.
RELATED: One Piece Film Red Times Square Takeover and More Planned for NYCC
In addition to returning voice actors from the One Piece series, the English voice cast features YouTube star AmaLee as the voice of new character Uta, whose songs are performed by Japanese singer Ado. Here’s the full cast:
- Uta voiced by AmaLee with songs performed by Ado
- Monkey D. Luffy voiced by Colleen Clinkenbeard Carroll
- Gordon voiced by Jim Foronda
- Shanks voiced by Brandon Potter
- Koby voiced by Micah Solusod
- Bartolomeo voiced by Tyson Rinehart
- Usopp voiced by Sonny Strait
- Nami voiced by Luci Christian
- Law voiced by Matt Mercer
- Sanji voiced by Eric Vale
- Chopper voiced by Brina Palencia
- Roronoa Zoro voiced by Christopher R. Sabat
- Brook voiced by Ian Sinclair
- Robin voiced by Stephanie Young
- Brulee voiced by Rachel Robinson
- Oven voiced by Jason Marnocha
One Piece Film Red is executive produced by One Piece creator Eiichiro Oda, with Goro Taniguchi (One Piece Defeat Him! The Pirate Ganzack! OVA) directing, Tsutomu Kuroiwa (One Piece Film Gold) handling the script, and animation production at Toei Animation.
The film is described as such:
Uta—the most beloved singer in the world whose voice has been described as “otherworldly”—is renowned for concealing her own identity when performing. Now, for the first time ever, she will reveal herself to the world at a live concert.
With the Navy watching closely, the venue fills with Uta’s fans—including excited pirates and the Straw Hats led by Luffy, who simply came to enjoy her sonorous performance—all eagerly awaiting the voice that the whole world has been waiting for to resound. The story begins with the shocking revelation that she is the enigmatic Shanks’ daughter.
One Piece Film Red opens on November 4 in North America, and you can buy tickets right here.
Joseph Luster is the Games and Web editor at Otaku USA Magazine. You can read his comics at subhumanzoids. Follow him on Twitter @Moldilox.