Heyas, Knights! You read that title correctly: we’ve got another amazing crossover event featuring characters from a different universe! This time, we’re crossing over with special friends from THE [email protected] CINDERELLA GIRLS– meet the trio of Uzuki, Rin, and Mio that form the idol unit “New Generations”! These special characters and crossovers will take the spotlight for the entire month of February – let’s dive right in and get to the deets.
Trailblazing the way for this special collaboration event is Uzuki ([email protected] CG)! This eternally positive and bright new friend has found her way to Landosol, and is ready to defeat baddies with her charm. Uzuki carries a big sword and an even bigger smile, and her toolkit revolves around simultaneously dealing damage while cheering on her allies with increased damage output and TP charge. Even in another world, Uzuki is ready to do her best!
Crossover events like these are a special occasion, so y’all probably know what’s coming next: The Uzuki ([email protected] CG) Focus Gacha is a limited Gacha, which means that Uzuki ([email protected] CG) won’t be added into the regular Premium Gacha rotation after the Focus Gacha ends. That means that the Focus Gacha is your best time to recruit Uzuki ([email protected] CG) – and to help with that, she’ll enjoy increased draw rates as long as you’re performing draws on the Focus Gacha, and will also be available for redemption via Character Points.
The Uzuki ([email protected] CG) 3★ Focus Gacha runs for 13 days, from 2/1, 23:00 UTC to 2/14, 22:59 UTC.
Hot on the heels of Uzuki ([email protected] CG) is her “New Generations” co-unit, Rin ([email protected] CG)! This cool, calm, and collected friend has also found herself in Landosol, but it’ll take a lot more than a brand new world to bother her and her style. In Landosol, Rin is a physical damage dealer that can bind enemies, reduce their defenses, and put up a shield for herself to ensure she’s unfazed in combat. Rin’s always serious when it comes to anything she puts her mind to – best not to get on her bad side!
Like Uzuki ([email protected] CG) before her, Rin ([email protected] CG) is also a limited character, which means that she won’t be added to the normal Premium Gacha rotation after her Focus Gacha ends. That means it’s the same deal as before: The Rin ([email protected] CG) Focus Gacha will be your best opportunity to recruit this cool new friend. Of course, you’ll enjoy increased draw rates for her while performing draws on this Focus Gacha, and she’ll be available for redemption via Character Points, too.
The Rin ([email protected] CG) 3★ Focus Gacha runs for 13 days, from 2/14, 23:00 UTC to 2/27, 22:59 UTC.
After the February rush of new friends, we’re going back to the beach with a summer-themed Prize Gacha! Catch Makoto (Summer) and Maho (Summer) at the beach with a five-day Prize Gacha focused around them.
The Makoto (Summer) and Maho (Summer) Prize Gacha works like any other Prize Gacha previously – but to give a quick refresher, when performing draws on the Prize Gacha, you’ll first choose one of the two characters to receive extra bonus rewards for. These bonuses range in anything from Divine Amulets to extra Memory Shards of your chosen character! Plus, all the characters given the spotlight during the Prize Gacha will enjoy boosted draw rates – the summer spotlight, if you will.
Makoto (Summer) & Maho (Summer) Prize Gacha runs for five days, from 2/27, 23:00 UTC to 3/4, 22:59 UTC.
Finally, one last bit of Gacha goodness – we’ve brought back the 3★ Guaranteed Premium Gacha! It’s everything that it says on the cover – once during the campaign period, you’ll have the opportunity to perform a 10-draw on the current Premium Gacha rotation with Premium Jewels, with the added benefit of guaranteeing at least one 3★ encounter. Since the campaign starts on the 14th, you can even use this as a way of trying to recruit Rin ([email protected] CG).
The 3★ Guaranteed Premium Gacha is back for six days, from 2/14, 23:00 UTC to 2/20, 22:59 UTC.
It’s not just special characters and Focus Gachas – we’ve also got an [email protected] special crossover story event, too! Join Uzuki, Rin, and Mio as they find themselves in Landosol with no recollections of their pasts. Perhaps watching a Carmina concert will help jog their memories? Or perhaps getting on stage for themselves will do the trick? Find out more about “New Generations” adventures in Landosol in the brand new crossover story event, Starlight Princess Re:[email protected]!
Get ready to spread some joy with unique, exclusive boss battles, where you can test your skills in three varying difficulties: Normal, Hard, and Very Hard. Very Hard is set to be the toughest of the bunch, and is only clearable once per day. If you’re craving even more of a challenge, we’ve also prepared another Special difficulty Boss, with unique challenges and mechanics that will challenge you in new ways across three different modes. Of course, for each boss you best, you’ll earn rewarding prizes for your troubles, such as Victory Medals, equipment, and more.
In order to fight the bosses, though, you’ll need to spend Boss Tickets. These Boss Tickets can be obtained by clearing event stages, as well as from login bonuses while the event is active. If you don’t successfully defeat a boss on your first attempt, don’t sweat it – you can retry as many times as necessary, and non-lethal damage dealt to a Boss carries over between attempts.
Double up on rewards as this event will be split into two parts. Follow along with the story and obtain even more rewards from clearing stages and racking up the Memory Shards, Jewels, and other items.
With the power of music, Mio ([email protected] CG) is ready to take the stage in Landosol and put on a show. Show your support for our friends from another world by cheering them on! During the story event period, you’ll be able to recruit Mio ([email protected] CG) after defeating the boss on Normal difficulty. Get ready to practice your light stick dances as Mio ([email protected] CG) will only be available for a limited time.
For a true event experience, we’re also increasing the experience gain rates for completing Event Quests. During the event, clearing Event Quests will give 1.5x times the normal experience, in addition to the normal Mana, items, and Boss Tickets that these quests give out.
The Victory Medal Gacha also makes its return for this event! Clearing event stages, event missions, and defeating the previously mentioned bosses will earn you Victory Medals, which can be exchanged for a plethora of goodies. There’s a predetermined series of reward lineups, each featuring a key reward – once you roll the current lineup’s key reward, you’ll have the opportunity to either reset the rewards and move ahead to the next lineup, or hold off on resetting to clear out all the possible rewards. Here are the key rewards you should look out for!
- Lineup 1: Chika’s Memory Shards x 20
- Lineup 2: Mio ([email protected] CG)’s Memory Shards x 25
- Lineup 3: Chika‘s Memory Shards x 30
- Lineup 4: Mio ([email protected] CG)’s Memory Shards x 40
Just remember – once you’ve gone through the four initial lineups, you won’t be able to reset the active lineup until you’ve obtained all the possible rewards from the current active lineup.
The first part of the Starlight Princess Re:[email protected]! story event will be available starting from 2/1, 23:00 UTC, while the second part will release on 2/13, 23:00 UTC. This event will run until 2/22, 22:59 UTC.
When there’s a mystery to be solved in Landosol, you know who to call. Join Makoto, Kasumi, and Ayumi for a mystery of epic proportions. Even if you’re up for a slumber party, you know more effort will be needed to solve this case. Worry not as Kasumi is on the case during the Landosol’s Ace Detective Revival Story Event.
Whether you are here to read the story for the first time or to experience it all over again, you’re in for the satisfaction of cracking a tough case. You’ll also be able to get 1.5x the usual Player EXP when completing Event Quests.
The Victory Medal Gacha lineup has also been revamped in our revival event. Take a look at the updated key rewards:
- Lineup 1: 2 Sets of Yuki’s Memory Shards x 20
- Lineup 2: 2 Sets of Makoto’s Memory Shards x 20
- Lineup 3: 2 Sets of Yuki’s Memory Shards x 20
- Lineup 4: 2 Sets of Makoto’s Memory Shards x 20
Be ready to solve the mystery from 2/18, 23:00 UTC to 2/25, 22:59 UTC.
Things are getting exciting again in February with a whole slew of events which means it’s time for the limited-time challenge to make a return: the Tower of Luna opens its doors once again for challengers to climb! The supercharged dungeon is back and it has prepared a new set of 10 floors complete with unique monsters, Shadows, and a new set of bosses to beat, with bountiful rewards for your troubles. Don’t worry, your progress from the last Tower of Luna event is carried over and you can continue the ascent from the floor you left off. Remember, your party of characters can carry over between floors (assuming none of them hit 0 HP), and you can reset your characters to full HP once a day. Can you make the climb up to the 400th floor and complete the EX mission?
The Phantom Passage will also be making a stunning return. Once you complete the 400th floor, you’ll be able to attempt the Phantom Passage, a challenging floor you can complete daily for additional prizes. Bring on the challenge!
The Tower of Luna reopens its doors for seven days, from 2/13, 13:00 UTC to 2/20, 15:59 UTC. If you haven’t done so already, you’ll need to finish Main Story Quest 9-1 in order to access the Tower. We wish you the best of luck, adventurers!
Mesarthim is back and ready to mesmerize all of Landosol. The Starbeast of Aries has a plan and only you can stop it! Rally your allies, plan out your teams, and start practicing those timelines, because the February Clan Battle is coming soon! Work with the aid of your fellow clan members to take on monsters too powerful for adventurers to handle alone. The February Clan Battle features a gauntlet of five bosses, and you’ll be able to perform up to three clashes a day on whatever boss your clan’s currently on, earning a clash attempt for every 300 stamina spent. After the event is over, you’ll earn precious Memory Shards, Clan Coins, and Jewels, depending on how well your clan did! The reward structure is the same as before, but you’ll earn Yori Memory Shards this time around.
The February Clan Battle is around for five days, from 2/26, 13:00 UTC to 3/3, 07:59 UTC. Get in those three hits a day and make your clan proud.
With yet another mystery to solve, we know you’re prepared for a brand new challenge. The Extreme III Dungeon – Jadewyrm’s Roost will be awaiting your arrival. Fight new Shadow teams in the Dungeon and be prepared to take on a new boss. Clearing Green Dragon’s Wreckage Ridge will reward Knights with the Dragon Tail Hotpot furniture item, which generates 12 stamina every 6 hours once placed in the Guildhouse, and can store up to a maximum of 48 stamina. Bon appetit!
The Extreme III Dungeon – Green Dragon’s Wreckage Ridge will be available starting from 2/1, 9:00 UTC. If you haven’t done so already, you’ll need to finish Main Quest 26-14 (NORMAL) in order to access the Extreme III Dungeon difficulty.
Systems ready to unlock full potential! The trio of Twinkle Wish– Hiyori, Yui, and Rei–are getting brand new 6★ variants, ready for release on 2/1! These 6★ variants come with enhanced skills and increased combat prowess, giving a brand new look at these units that have been around from the very beginning.
To unlock 6★ variants for characters, you’ll need Pure Memory Shards, which you can obtain in the Very Hard Main Quest stages! To enable unlocking these new 6★ variants, we’re adding 20-3, 21-1, and 21-2 Very Hard stages for all three of the Twinkle Wish roster.
Yui, Rei, and Hiyori 6★’s unlock on 2/1, after 9:00 UTC. Please note: once you upgrade a character to 6★, this process cannot be reversed at this time.
Nothing says mastery like gaining more Master Coins. That is what you’ll be doing during the Master Coins 1.5x Drop Campaign which will run from 2/1, 13:00 UTC to 2/13, 12:59 UTC. Get ready to gain more Master Coins to trade in for more great rewards.
Triple drops will also be in Sanctum Survey and Temple Trek. Stock up on items from here that will help unlock and refine your characters’ maximum potential through their Unique Equipment and 6★ Ascensions! You’ll be able to do so in a tripling fashion as the campaign runs from 2/23, 13:00 UTC to 2/27, 12:59 UTC.
Don’t think we forgot about the regular slew of Double Drop events. It’s so impressive we’ve even got some Triple Drop events! We’ve got them all right here:
- Very Hard Quest Double Drop Campaign (2/3, 13:00 UTC to 2/7, 12:59 UTC)
- Grotto Quest Double Drop Campaign (2/5, 13:00 UTC to 2/12, 12:59 UTC)
- Normal Quest Double Drop Campaign (2/9, 13:00 UTC to 2/14, 12:59 UTC)
- Dungeon Double Drop Campaign (2/14, 13:00 UTC to 2/23, 12:59 UTC)
- Hard Quest Triple Drop Campaign (2/25, 13:00 UTC to 3/3, 12:59 UTC)
- Normal Quest Triple Drop Campaign (2/17, 13:00 UTC to 2/25, 12:59 UTC)
Whether you’re doubling up or tripling up, you’re sure to be stocked up for the month of February with so many rewarding events. You’ll be able to celebrate with a special [email protected] special crossover story event as well. February can’t come soon enough!
For easy reading and accessibility, included below is a summarized version of all the updates announced today. Thank you for playing Princess Connect! Re: Dive, Knights! These special promotions wouldn’t be available without all of your support. We hope you continue to enjoy Princess Connect! Re: Dive!
See you in Astraea, Knights!
— Crunchyroll Games
*Note: All event details may be subject to change. Please check the in-game notifications at the start of the events for the full details.
- Uzuki ([email protected] CG) Focus Gacha (2/1 23:00 UTC to 2/14 22:59 UTC)
- Boosted rates for Uzuki ([email protected] CG), also available for redemption via character exchange points.
- Uzuki ([email protected] CG) is a limited unit and will only be available during the Focus Gacha period.
- Rin ([email protected] CG) Focus Gacha (2/14 23:00 UTC to 2/27 22:59 UTC)
- Boosted rates for Rin ([email protected] CG), also available for redemption via character exchange points.
- Rin ([email protected] CG) is a limited unit and will only be available during the Focus Gacha period.
- 3★ Guaranteed Premium Gacha (2/14 23:00 UTC to 2/20 22:59 UTC)
- Makoto (Summer) & Maho (Summer) Prize Gacha (2/27 23:00 UTC to 3/4 22:59 UTC)
- Boosted rates for Makoto (Summer) and Maho (Summer), also available for redemption via character exchange points.
- Makoto (Summer) and Maho (Summer) are limited units and will only be available during the Prize Gacha period.
- Obtain special prizes including Divine Amulets and Memory Shards when drawing this Prize Gacha.
- Story Event – Starlight Princess Re:[email protected]! (2/1 23:00 UTC to 2/22 22:59 UTC)
- Event-exclusive Mio ([email protected] CG) can be obtained.
- Event missions give 1.5x experience.
- Two-part event. Part 2 releases on 2/13, 23:00 UTC.
- Story Event: Landosol’s Ace Detective – The Case of the Woeful Stalker Revival (2/18 23:00 UTC to 2/25 22:59 UTC)
- Re-run of Landosol’s Ace Detective – The Case of the Woeful Stalker Story Event with modified rewards and challenges.
- Event missions give 1.5x experience.
- Extreme III Dungeon – Jadewyrm’s Roost unlocked (available after 2/1 9:00 UTC)
- Extreme III Dungeon will be unlocked after clearing Main Quest 26-14 (NORMAL).
- The first defeat of the boss gives the special furniture item: Dragon Tail Hotpot.
- Dragon Tail Hotpot: Generates 12 mana every 6 hours, holding a maximum of 48.
- 6★ Characters Release (After 2/1 9:00 UTC)
- Hiyori, Yui, and Rei can now have their 6★ character unlocked.
- *Note* Once a character is upgraded to 6★, you can not reverse the process.
- Hiyori, Yui, and Rei can now have their 6★ character unlocked.
- Tower of Luna (2/13 13:00 UTC to 2/20 15:59 UTC)
- Unlocked after completion of Main Story Quest 9-1.
- Complete each floor for rewards.
- Reset your teams back to full health daily.
- Progress made during this month will carry over toward future Tower of Luna events.
- Floors 391-400 and EX Floor 400 unlocked.
- Clearing Floor 400 allows you to attempt the Phantom Passage.
- February Clan Battle (2/26 13:00 UTC to 3/3 07:59 UTC)
- Master Coins 1.5x Drop Campaign (2/1 13:00 UTC to 2/13 12:59 UTC)
- Very Hard Quest Double Drop Campaign (2/3 13:00 UTC to 2/7, 12:59 UTC)
- Grotto Quest Double Drop Campaign (2/5 13:00 UTC to 2/12 12:59 UTC)
- Normal Quest Double Drop Campaign (2/9 13:00 UTC to 2/14 12:59 UTC)
- Normal Quest Triple Drop Campaign (2/17 13:00 UTC to 2/25, 12:59 UTC)
- Dungeon Double Drop Campaign (2/14 13:00 UTC to 2/23 12:59 UTC)
- Sanctum Survey & Temple Trek Triple Drop Campaign (2/23 13:00 UTC to 2/27 12:59 UTC)
- Hard Quest Triple Drop Campaign (2/25 13:00 UTC to 3/3 12:59 UTC)